- A concussion is a brain injury caused by a direct or indirect force to the head. Coaches of every school-aged athletic team and extracurricular athletic activity should be trained to recognize the signs and symptoms of concussion and should understand the risk of “Second Impact Syndrome.”
- There are approximately 3.8 million concussions diagnosed annually. 40–60% more go undiagnosed.
- Establishing an objective, meaningful baseline concussion assessment of an athlete while they are in a healthy state provides critical data for comparison post concussion. It gives medical professionals uniquely relevant information to assist in determining when it is safe to Return To Play.
- Sports Health Assessment administers TRAZER® baseline evaluations to athletes of all levels. Each evaluation take less than 15 minutes.
Provides the Industry’s Leading Baseline and Return-to-Play Assessments for Athletes.
- TRAZER® replicates the demands of a game environment. It reports key parameters of performance including reaction time, speed & acceleration. TRAZER® objectively documents pre- and post-concussion information.
- TRAZER’s® objective, whole body performance creates an opportunity to monitor previously immeasurable aspects of athletic performance for athletes ranging from grade school to professionals.
- TRAZER® elevates the athlete’s metabolic rate, as measured by heart rate, to levels consistent with game play to provide a whole body performance assessment.
- TRAZER® measures the athlete’s reaction time to spontaneous and unplanned stimuli that prompt sport-relevant movement responses.
- Click here for more information about the TRAZER technology.
Parents & Coaches
Learn more about getting student or professional athletes Concussion Baseline Tested. TRAZER’s baseline tests are fast, convenient, and effective.
Contact us today with questions –or– to register an athlete for a TRAZER® Baseline Test:
mobile: 440.223.8866 | office: 440.835.9191 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical & Athletic Facilities
Help protect athletes against the growing concussion epidemic. Become a Sports Health Assessment Location Based Service Provider Today.
For more information, Please contact Barry at:
mobile: 440.223.8866 | office: 440.835.9191 email@example.com
As Seen on...
- We are extremely excited about the multiple applications of TRAZER. Each program provides objective data that enables us to track an athlete’s progress & improvement. It is like having a “scoreboard” for rehabilitation. The athletes can see their progress & compete against each other in sports specific drills & games. The athletes also see the value in TRAZER and ask specifically to use it. I have no doubt that it will have a positive impact on our performance.
- I have seen the future of athlete development, and it is called the TRAZER sport simulator.
- Fort Bragg and Fort Campbell are both using TRAZER® to assist with vestibular rehabilitation for tbi. The lead vestibular therapist at Fort Campbell explained, ” We have found compliance is higher, enjoyment is greater and the results far outweigh other methodology in our military population. They look forward to the cognitive and physical challenges that TRAZER® presents while rehabilitating their tbi.”
- Wadsworth High School and the SUMMA Healthcare network own a TRAZER Unit. The school board, parents, and athletic department take pride in being on the "cutting edge of the concussion management to protect the lives and brains of our student athletes.” –Wadsworth, School Board Member